AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valve Support - Tag Display and Component added to BOM

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Roxana-Elena
463 Views, 1 Reply

Valve Support - Tag Display and Component added to BOM

Hello again  🙂 ,

I have the following questions regarding the valve supports:

1. Is it possible to get the valve support tag displayed on the Isometrics togheter with its tag?
  2. Is it possible to obtain valve support in BOM (but as a different item / quantity and not together with the pipe support)?

I get the pipe support only but the valve support tag I add manually, using AutoCAD. I don't want to have the support tag integrated in the valve tag deffinition because, of course, not all valves have a support. 

The creation of a tag with two lines which can adjust its size according to number of attributes filled in (not to have an empty space in the rectangle) will be also acceptable.

From the attachment you can see what I would like to get automatically from Isometrics, if possible.

I’m using Plant3D 2011 at the moment.

Thank you 

Roxana
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hello Roxana-Elena!

Very good post. I have this issue too. No solved so far unfortunately. What we need is similar to a secondary pipe support.

I have put the question in the 2013 whishlist. Hope there will be an answer soon.

Best Regards!

Regards,
Attila Vallyon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost