AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title block mapping - ISO drawing template setup

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
cyklosarin
2512 Views, 4 Replies

Title block mapping - ISO drawing template setup

Hello,

I have problem regarding creating ISO drawing template. PLANT 3D doesn't auto-fill attributes in drawing table. Please find attached screenshots with my course of action. The only think software is filling is date, sheet number and overal number of sheets but other fields remain empty (such piping spec, client (custom project properties)). Our regional support told us that this in an issue of AutoCAD PLANT 3D which occurs at random work station. Does anyone have the similar problem? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Dominik

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Attila.Vallyon
in reply to: cyklosarin

Hi!

I have the same problem:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Plant-3D/ISO-title-block-problem-P3D-2012-SP1/m-p/3385153/high...

Does not seem to have a solution so far, unfortunately!

Regards,
Attila Vallyon
Message 3 of 5
JarrodMudford
in reply to: cyklosarin

Dominik,

See the solution on this page, http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Plant-3D/ISO-title-block-problem-P3D-2012-SP1/td-p/3385153

All custom properties should be fields. This should fix your issue. Also good to check that your other attributes are still mapped correctly.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Jarrod Mudford
Plant Solutions Consultant
Global Services
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 5
jtegtmeyer
in reply to: JarrodMudford

Jarrod, I agree about the custom properties but the spec doesn't show on the isometric title blocks when you setup the attribute and link it to the database.
Message 5 of 5
thaipham
in reply to: jtegtmeyer

tried to do not put space between word, see attachment. it is work for me

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost