AutoCAD Plant 3D General

cyklosarin
Message 1 of 5 (1,117 Views)
Accepted Solution

Title block mapping - ISO drawing template setup

1117 Views, 4 Replies
03-07-2013 12:50 AM

Hello,

I have problem regarding creating ISO drawing template. PLANT 3D doesn't auto-fill attributes in drawing table. Please find attached screenshots with my course of action. The only think software is filling is date, sheet number and overal number of sheets but other fields remain empty (such piping spec, client (custom project properties)). Our regional support told us that this in an issue of AutoCAD PLANT 3D which occurs at random work station. Does anyone have the similar problem? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Dominik

Mentor
attila_vallyon
Message 2 of 5 (1,097 Views)

Re: Title block mapping - ISO drawing template setup

03-07-2013 05:29 AM in reply to: cyklosarin

Hi!

I have the same problem:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Plant-3D/ISO-title-block-problem-P3D-2012-SP1/m-p/3385153/high...

Does not seem to have a solution so far, unfortunately!

Regards,
Attila Vallyon
Employee
JarrodMudford
Message 3 of 5 (1,071 Views)

03-07-2013 03:40 PM in reply to: cyklosarin

Dominik,

See the solution on this page, http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Plant-3D/ISO-title-block-problem-P3D-2012-SP1/td-p/3385153

All custom properties should be fields. This should fix your issue. Also good to check that your other attributes are still mapped correctly.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Jarrod Mudford
Plant Solutions Consultant
Global Services
Autodesk, Inc.
Active Contributor
tegtmejw
Message 4 of 5 (476 Views)

11-26-2013 09:33 AM in reply to: JarrodMudford
Jarrod, I agree about the custom properties but the spec doesn't show on the isometric title blocks when you setup the attribute and link it to the database.
Contributor
thaipham
Message 5 of 5 (413 Views)

12-03-2013 09:52 AM in reply to: tegtmejw

tried to do not put space between word, see attachment. it is work for me

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community