AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQLite error no such Column: COG X

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1410 Views, 3 Replies

SQLite error no such Column: COG X

Autocad error.JPGPlant error following migration 2.JPG

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this error.  I have just migrated this project to Plant 2014. Any help would be much appreciated.

It occours when opening a 3d file in plant. Also when making connections or running piping from pipes that existed before the migration.

Thanks in advance.

Darin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DW-KIM
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello.
There was an error like this. I've solved it, and I'm leaving a comment because I think others will experience the same phenomenon.

This is what happened when we formed the project in a SQL Server manner.
Occurred when the Server computer changed some of the project's property values.

When you create a project with SQL Server and access the project from the client PC, the client appliance stores the local data on the local machine. This occurs when the data in SQL Server is different from the data stored on the local appliance.

As a workaround, you can run the PnPLocalDataCashPurger.exe program located in the AP3D installation folder to delete all of the client PC's local data and then reconnect the SQL Server project.

Message 3 of 4
DGRL

HI @Anonymous

The migration 'failed' for a small part corrupting the sqlite file of the project 

Wich 1 of the 4 files i dont know

YOu should redo the migration and try not to skip many version?

I assume you migrated from 2014 to 2019 or 2018 ?

If this was of any help please kudo and/or Accept as Solution
Kind Regards
Message 4 of 4
joanna.gonzalezMJU8Y

Hi @DW-KIM,

I am facing same problem and don't know how to solved it.

I used SQLite and now my workmate, while trying to open a file inside the project receives the "SQL logic error. no such column: "NAME"".

Where is located the AP3D folder?
Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

KR

Joanna

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost