AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Creator Help

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
thebearjed
643 Views, 3 Replies

Report Creator Help

Where can i find documentation/tutorails/help on using the Plant Report Creator?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
thebearjed
in reply to: thebearjed

for example, report1.png is how what i am getting from the Report Creator. report2.png is what i want the Report Creator to do. i am trying to auto sum each individual category.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: thebearjed

Hi,

documentation can be found if you edit one of the reports and press F1 in the report designer. You will be guided to a on-line helpfile, but that is not what you're looking for. In the screen you see in-front of you, there is a link in the left menu at the bottom that says "Configure Reports". If you select this link a new screen will open and on that screen it shows a link to a pdf. This PDF is a 255 page large document that contains almost everything concerning the report designer.

To add components together so that you get an overview of the amount needed, the grouping section is of your interest. You also might try this link http://docs.autodesk.com/PLNT3D/2012/ENU/report_designer.pdf which should guide you direct to the pdf.

Regards,

Barend-Jan (BJ) van Zijtveld

Message 4 of 4
thebearjed
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks so much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost