AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renumbering the Nozzle In Equipment

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Ahmed1081975
772 Views, 4 Replies

Renumbering the Nozzle In Equipment

Hi Autodesk Support

I tried to Renumbering the Nozzle of one vessel I did, but when I put N5 for Example he give me the window screen it’s already exist and if I go inside the nozzle I can’t found the N5 From where he give me this massage. For more clarification refer the print screen in the attachment file

Regards,

Ahmed Helal

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Dan.Scales
in reply to: Ahmed1081975

Hi,

Try closing the project and then Plant 3D and then clearing the User Data Cache. To do that you need to double click the PnPLocalDataCachePurger.exe that is located in the install directory of the product.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Scales
Message 3 of 5
Ahmed1081975
in reply to: Dan.Scales

Hi Dani,

This solution Not working please Refer to Screenshot in the attached file

Regards,

Ahmed Helal

Message 4 of 5
dave.wolfe

Ctrl + click on the nozzle, click the pencil grip.

At the top will be the tag, click the arrow button to expand a section where you can renumber the nozzle.  Remember that if a number is already used, you'll have to change number in a particular sequence.  For example, if I have nozzles N1 - N7 and I need to add a new nozzle for, I have to start with N7 and renumber it to N8, and continue until N4 is available.

In some situations where tags have existed, you may need to run COMPRESSPROJECT in order to clear out the old tags.

1-29-2013 8-38-15 AM.png

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

Tips and Tricks on our blog: ASTI blog
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Plant 3D Wish list
Message 5 of 5
Dan.Scales

Hi,

Solved by exporting the nozzle list to excel and importing the corrected numbers.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Scales

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost