AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price of Plant 3D

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
GMCNMAEE
2475 Views, 12 Replies

Price of Plant 3D

How much is Plant 3D if you already own AutoCad Mep 2013

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
cadwomen
in reply to: GMCNMAEE

Hy

see / look there

http://store.autodesk.com/store/adskus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.23155600/AutoCAD_Plant_3D_2013/productID.250...

cu  cw

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
Message 3 of 13
DarrenP
in reply to: cadwomen

contact a local reseller in your area for pricing

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/searchform?id=1088201&siteID=123112

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 13
GMCNMAEE
in reply to: DarrenP

not helpful

Message 5 of 13
GMCNMAEE
in reply to: cadwomen

not helpful. not interested in talking to a saleperson!!!

Message 6 of 13
dgorsman

Talking to a sales person is the only way you will get a price unless you find a virtual for-sale sign.  Please keep in mind this is a virtual community spread over the planet, so if we provide a price it may be quite different from what you would be paying.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 7 of 13
twzeuger

These are all terrible answers.  Good answers would be dollar amounts people have actually paid for this program, number of licenses, country, add-ons, support, etc.

Message 8 of 13
jessica.t
in reply to: twzeuger

Greetings Timothy and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I apologize that you have not yet received the answer that you were hoping for by posting in this forum. However the other responses are correct in saying that you will need to contact an Autodesk authorized reseller in order to obtain specific pricing information. Crossgrading your AutoCAD MEP 2013 to an AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 will likely not fall under our standard upgrade pricing (AutoCAD LT to AutoCAD LT, Autodesk Revit to Autodesk Revit, etc.) and therefore a reseller will be able to give you an exact price quote.

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 13
vakhtang

ok, if you are not interested in talking to sales person - buy it online from autodesk site for full price. Otherwise, do what everybody does - CONTACT AUTORIZED DEALER!!! Or better, as we did, contact few in your area.  Authorized dealers are more flexible than a buy button on a site and will always find better deal for you, they will also provide presentation and maybe training.   You don't go to Japan to Toyota plant to buy a car right? Or maybe you do? 🙂

Message 10 of 13
CAD_Craig

If they don't want to tell you what it costs, it's probably too much. Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 13
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: CAD_Craig

No company will reveal the price in a open forum. If I ask your salary in this forum, will you reveal??, the price can be easily get it from your local dealer. Autodesk normally sells the product to reach everyone, so you need not to worry for price if your requirement meets.
Message 12 of 13
twzeuger
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Seems like you are a retailer. The public knowledge would be nice. I don't understand why someone wouldn't reveal that info anonymously. That is the way of the internet, you know.
Message 13 of 13
dgorsman
in reply to: twzeuger

Because Its the internet.  I could say it cost me $1, but who would believe that?  I could say it cost me 5000 ningi's, but without exchange rates (how many triganic pu's is that again?) that number wouldn't matter either.  I could say it cost me $2500, but if I purchased it in a different country, then the price is irrelevant for those elsewhere.  Prices can vary by region, by numbers purchased, by seasonal bargains, or by the amount of additional support offered, so really the only way to get a dependable, realistic price is to talk to those selling the product.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost