AutoCAD Plant 3D General

caverette91966
Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Plant 3D will not start up in new created project

170 Views, 1 Replies
12-19-2011 01:27 PM

I have the Plant 3D 2012 trial version loaded and have created a new project.  After exiting the project drawing and then trying to go back into Plant 3D it will go to the opening screen like itis going to boot up and then it immediately kicks me out and gives me an error report.  I can not get back into Plant 3D.  I have even tried to force it to open one of the sample project drawings to get it to go back to the sample project directory but the same thing occurs.  Is there a way to force it to open to the sample project before trying to launch Plant 3D.  Please advise me with a fix for this problem or what is causing this problem.  I am trying to see how this 3D program works so I can advise my company if it would be a good move to go to this platform.

Thanks,

Chris

Contributor
Muddy_Plant3D
Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: Plant 3D will not start up in new created project

12-20-2011 02:53 AM in reply to: caverette91966
Hi Chris.

Try re installing the application if you haven't already. I have seen this before and it was just a reinstall required. Make sure you are logged in as administrator when you are installing and also disable any antivirus you may have running.

Jarrod Mudford
Plant Solutions Consultant
Global Services
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community