AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant 3D 2013 Isometric Output

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
JasonDavis73
1420 Views, 4 Replies

Plant 3D 2013 Isometric Output

I've started using Plant 3D 2013 and have a few questions.  (See attachment).

1. Highlighted in pink, these dimensions are a bit odd.  Plant 2012 never dimensioned in this way and was  just wondering if the dimension could go all the way to the IP point rather than the weld lines.
  2. I have a pipe support which has a tag number but for some reason the tag is not appearing on the iso.
  3. The annotations circled.  Is there a way to remove these from the isometric.  Maybe in the xml file.
  4. The annotations clouded.  Again, can these be removed from the iso.  It just clutters the iso with unnecessary and repeat information.

Thanks all.

Jason

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Ahmed1081975
in reply to: JasonDavis73

I have Also Isometric output please refre the attached snapshot

We need help

Ahmed Helal

Message 3 of 5
JasonDavis73

Hi all,

Well I have managed to figure out how to get points 2, 3 and 4 to work.  All done through the isoconfig.xml file.

Still having problems though with the first point.  It's strange because 2012 worked perfectly.

Cheers,

Message 4 of 5
Ahmed1081975

Hi All,

Another One proplen in dimension Settings For Isometric please Rfer to Screen shot

Ahmed Helal

Message 5 of 5

Hi there,

I realise this is a bit late as your posts were roughly a year ago, however i was wondering if you could advise me on how you got point 4 to remove from the iso, specifically the line size text that is arrowed to the line, In your example the 10" text. Most annoying.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost