AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ortho Offset issue

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
alvaro.nimasco
1505 Views, 6 Replies

Ortho Offset issue

Hi

Ortho creation, a simple structural 3D drawing, with angle bar beams or columns introduced as structural steels (as always) the orthographic drawings are offset from the real 3D solid model, and same for the baseplates. Nothing in the ortho view is exactly as I see on 3D model view. In 2013 only happens with the baseplates but not with steel sections. But in 2014 happens in both cases.

Any fix for this issue, saw other posts related but couldn't find a solution. We migrated a few projects a couple of weeks ago, can't afford going back to 2013.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
EricNyh
in reply to: alvaro.nimasco

I have the same issue.  Hopefully a fix is on the way.

Message 3 of 7
alvaro.nimasco
in reply to: EricNyh

Installing Extension 1 solved the issue.

thanks

Message 4 of 7

Extension-1 addresseed this problem but don't install extension-1 now, you will come across many other different isues. Wait for some more time, Autodesk will hopefully release service pack-1 solving all these issues soon.

Message 5 of 7

Already installed. Now, we can't afford to stop the orthographic drawings and wait for a SP.

SP should have been released time ago.

Thanks

Message 6 of 7

so, if a user doesn't have subscription up to date (Extenson 1), he can't generate orthographics. 

correct ?

what if we don't renew all licenses ?

regards

Message 7 of 7
w99220
in reply to: alvaro.nimasco

I migrated to 2015 and have the same issue.

what about AUTODESK?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost