AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off page connector functionality question

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
AarTomas
402 Views, 3 Replies

Off page connector functionality question

Alright, I'm working on this project and we're going to need to be able to change the descriptions of some OPC's and have them update between pages. (Think a general template that has Fill-in-the-blanks)

ie:OPC_Descrpt_update_visual.png

It's a simple thing, and a little nuance that it fairly easy to fix manually, but we're striving for the automation.

I'm just wondering if this is feasible before I dedicate my whole week to learning the code and guts of the updating feature searching for a coding element I could modify.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
AarTomas
in reply to: AarTomas

Would some sort of VBA Macro or function be a possible solution to this problem??

Hellooo??

Message 3 of 4
cadwomen

Buhhhh

just tell us all , and someone will maby have some better then -> use the search

my this helps

cw

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
Message 4 of 4
AarTomas

Hwaa?

The Hot-fix for the off page connectors only fixes the page designation for the OPC, it does nothing to the "Commodity_Line_1" field(s) in the "General" section of the OPC properties.

I'm wondering how to sync the "Commodity_Line_1" fields between OPC's when you just update one end.

AT

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost