AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Page Connector Error

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
hardingster
757 Views, 9 Replies

Off Page Connector Error

Hi there,

I am busy running testing to upgrade from Plant 3D 2013 to 2014 and I have come across an error message when trying to add an OPC.

The error message is telling me "Provided row contains more cells than there are columns. Parameter name: dataGridViewRow."

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Christian

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

I believe you are using Plant 3D 2014. If so, we have a known issue here. Our developers are working on addressing this issue. I will send a private message with a secure FTP link for you to upload your project. This would help our developers with further investigation.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 10
hardingster
in reply to: hardingster

Hi Vinod,

I can send you my project whenever you need me to.

Just let me know when.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 4 of 10

Hi Vinod,

Have you had any luck in resolving this issue in Plant 3D 2014?

Thanks
Christian
Message 5 of 10

Hi Christian,

I don't have any update now. However I will check with our development and let you know soon.

Vinod Balasubramanian

Message 6 of 10

Hi Vinod,

Is this issue fixed now? worrying if I need spending hours and hours to redo the setting. Please repsond ASAP if you can.

Cheers,

Peggy Lin

Message 7 of 10
patpat79
in reply to: hardingster

Are all opc behaves that way? Because, I haven't encountered that error up until now. Just asking.

Best Regards,
Pat Andres
Autodesk Expert Elite
Plant 3D Administrator
GHD Manila

Message 8 of 10

This is addressed as partn of extension 2 for Plant 3D 2014. Have you tried downloading it from the subscription center. It should be under the downloads section.

Hope that helps.

Vinod Balasubramanian

Message 9 of 10

Hi Vinod,

I have extension 2 installed. But this problem is existed with the project that I created by copying the previous project (2012 version)'s Project.xml setting. I understand it would be ok if you create a new project without copying anything previous setting. However, I have spent 3 days to set up that 2012 version, I don't want to waste my time on it. And we actually find this problem, after we have all drawings done (around 80 drawings). Do you have any solution? If we have to reset the project every new version of Plant 3D to avoid the problem, that is very upset.

Cheers,

Peggy Lin

Message 10 of 10

Hi Vinod,

Interestingly, one project I sort out the problem by runing AUDIT in drawings. The other project, not so much luck.

Cheers,
Peggy Lin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost