AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Fix for Plate position issue in Ortho

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Arun_Kumar_K
361 Views, 4 Replies

Need Fix for Plate position issue in Ortho

We are facing serious issue in Ortho, as all the plates located below the supports in plant space are showing at different location in ortho view. We are speding more time in manual edition of all these. If there is any solution available now, please let me know.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
aldevos
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Hello Arun Kumar,

We are facing the same problem...The only answer I had from Autodesk Support Service is that we have to recreate manually all plates in our project which doesn't show correctly in orthographic views.

Please see my post there : http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Plant-3D/Impossible-to-have-correct-orthographic-views-when-pl...

Autodesk told me that a fix will be available in extension 1 2014 which is planned for this summer and may be a hot fix for 2013 realease, but who can wait !?!?

Regards,

Alexandre Devos

Message 3 of 5
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: aldevos

Thanks for your reply and shared the views. Lets hope the issue will be solved in service pack. Autodesk pls, take this in priority.
Message 4 of 5

Hi Arun,

This issue is being addressed at a high priority by our developers. I will keep you all posted once I have an update around the fix.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 5 of 5

Hi Vinod,

I've adressed the problem to Autodesk on May, 13th and since I have no news. When approximately could we expect a hot fix ?

Thanks,

Alexandre

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost