AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line number stuck

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
Gabriel.N
5220 Views, 14 Replies

Line number stuck

After a FATAL ERROR, (I didn't recoverd) I can not associate two Line Numbers, that were being drawn during the Fatal Error. I tried several ways but the information don't get in. The layer stays on "0" and in the proprites stays "?-?-?-?", I tried to purge, remove the drawing from the project and copy into the project again, compress and purge data base, nothing works.

Hey, it's time to redo the Plant 3D, the AutoCAD while a solution to it is also its greatest limitation.

Please, no excuses. 

Att.

Gabriel Nogueira.

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
OmarGT
in reply to: Gabriel.N

Have you already tried the PLANTAUDIT command? Run this command when nobody has the project open

Message 3 of 15
hendriksegveld
in reply to: OmarGT

and use the PnPLocalDataCachePurger.exe

Message 4 of 15
Gabriel.N
in reply to: hendriksegveld

Unfortunately it did not work. Any other ideias?

Message 5 of 15
OmarGT

Please attach it... if it is possible...

Message 6 of 15
EricNyh

I have had this happen to me.  It is very frustrating.  I was forced to change the line number by appending an "A" to the end.  For example, my line number was CW-1234, I changed it to CW-1234A.  When I created iso's, I then removed the "A".  It is not the best solution, but kept things moving along.

One thing that a Plant support person told me to do was to create a NEW project based on the troubled one and add the existing drawings to the new project.  This resets the database and allows you to assign the old line numbers again.  This is not a good solution as well.

Regards,

Eric

Message 7 of 15
hendriksegveld
in reply to: EricNyh

What I would do:

1 rename line number (add A)

2 Purge the drawing

3 Command: Auditproject

4 PnPLocalDatacachePurge.exe

5 rename line number to origin (-A)

If still not working:

4 create new drawing in project

Did you try to open de recovered drawing already (and rename)

I think the problem is the databasemanager, it holds info about the original line number.

Succes

Message 8 of 15

Where can one get PnPLocalDatacachePurge.exe??  And can anyone provide more info on what this does?  I've searched Adesk forums and did a google search and can't find any info on this.

Can anyone give more guidance on this?

THANKS!

Message 9 of 15

"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 - English\PnPLocalDataCachePurger.exe"

With kind regard,

Henk Segveld

Job opportunities at www.werkenbijzeton.nl

[cid:image4b8b54.PNG@a8c1c157.41b26702]

Zeton BV
PO Box 9 - 7500 AA ENSCHEDE - The Netherlands
Marssteden 206 - 7547 TD ENSCHEDE
Phone +31 53 428 41 00 / Fax +31 53 428 41 99
Web: www.zeton.com
Trade register Twente Salland 06054827

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If this message is not addressed to you, please be aware that you have no authorisation to read the rest of this e-mail, to copy it or to furnish it to any person other than the addressee. Should you have received this e-mail by mistake, please bring this to the attention of the sender, after which you are kindly requested to destroy the original message.
Message 10 of 15

you should also regularly delete the content of the temp folder: C:\......\AppData\Local\Temp

Message 11 of 15

Smiley Happy when you are cleaning-up your system, delete at last the content off:

C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Autodesk\AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 - English\R19.0\enu\GraphicsCache

Message 12 of 15

delete content:

C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Autodesk\AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 - English\R19.0\enu\GraphicsCache

Message 13 of 15
eadkins73
in reply to: EricNyh

I have also found the only way to "purge" the line number with an error is by creating a new project and copying the drawings to it.

I would guess that there is something in the database that is messed up.  If you could find it in the SQL database I would guess that you could fix it.  I don't know how you would do that though.  Maybe the support guys can help.  Really the whole line numbering and taging should be revisited as well since I have had line numbering/tagging issues a lot lately.

Ed Adkins
EA2 Engineering
www.ea2eng.com
Message 14 of 15
teoelt

Hi , guy. Try command "compressproject".

尝试压缩一下数据库

Message 15 of 15
Bob_Lipchik
in reply to: teoelt

Thanks teoelt!  COMPRESSPROJECT worked perfectly!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost