AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Pack Plant 3D 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
petaouchnock
2056 Views, 5 Replies

Language Pack Plant 3D 2014

Hello,

Is there language packs as there is on the standard version of AutoCAD?

If not, why ? because it is multilingual as AutoCAD and AutoCAD Structural Detailing that they have language packs.

Sorry for my poor English and thank you for your answers.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
PeterQuinn
in reply to: petaouchnock

Instead of having an add-on language pack, Plant 3D/P&ID has separate versions for local languges. You should be able to get French, German, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese versions.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
gri4775
in reply to: PeterQuinn

You will say for the change from english to german I have every time to uninstall english and then install german?

Because both eng and ger on one PC is not working!

Please Autodesk make Language Packs for Plant and P&ID 2014!

Best regards

Adrian Grischott

Message 4 of 6
petaouchnock

Hello,

thanks for your answer but as gri4775 say it's not the good way to use if you need to change many times language.

Agree with :

gri4775 a écrit :

Please Autodesk make Language Packs for Plant and P&ID 2014!

Message 5 of 6
PeterQuinn
in reply to: petaouchnock

Do you really need language packs, or do you just need to have English and German installed side by side? What I mean, do you care how it's done? 

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 6
petaouchnock

If you have only one machine, one installation per language why not (although as said gri4775 currently no possibility of 2 installation on one PC).
But if you have a park with fifty PCs on which you must install three languages it starts to become more difficult for the setting and maintenance of installations.
And finally why make language pack for AutoCAD, Structural Detailing, Revit, etc. and not for Plant 3D?

Sincerely,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost