AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isometrich problems with endcodes "FFBNG"

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
h_eger
419 Views, 1 Reply

Isometrich problems with endcodes "FFBNG"

Hello ,

so now the question from the experts:

Where is the dimension in controlled Isometric module and how it is configured?

I suspect that this is taking place in the "IsoConfig.xml". I've created a end connection with the designation "FFBNG" for flange bolt kit and valve. My fear is that in the "IsoConfig.xml" the points for the dimension are only to the end connections "FL" set and therefore there is no dimension on my isometric. Furthermore, a flange of the end "FFBNG" is inserted upside in isometric.

In the attached picture you can see in 1. the correct representation with flange and valve in "FL" and in 2nd the not quite correct view and with orphaned dimension. This was already discussed in the forum but not released. I'm mint Plant 2013 and all Hotfixes and Service Packs. Request for confirmation or configuration change best regards Hartmut

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Ahmed1081975
in reply to: h_eger

Regarding The Dimension issue i saw in your generated isometric the dimension for gasket not shown in the Drawing the Solution for that in the attached file and for the another issue direction for flange in wrong it mean something wrong in your Model better to delete and draw again

Regards

Ahmed Helal

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost