AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isometric symbols update

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
PatrickByrne
574 Views, 4 Replies

Isometric symbols update

We are using Plant 3D 2012 and the files IsoSymbolStyles.dwg and IsoSkeyAcadBlockMap.xml appear to be lacking in quite a few standard symbols.

I am hoping that they have been updated and was looking for someone to upload the latest IsoSymbolStyles.dwg and corresponding IsoSkeyAcadBlockMap.xml.

If they are in release 2013 hopefully I can convert them back to 2012.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Can you provide us the details around which symbols are missing. You can also look into the below article on creating custom symbols for your iso.

http://www.pdoteam.com/2011/10/create-new-symbols-for-isometrics-in-autocad-plant-3d/

Looking forward to your inputs.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 5
PatrickByrne
in reply to: PatrickByrne

Thank you for the link it looks good.

Since we are using Plant 3D 2012 I was hoping that there was a later release with a corresponding set of SKEYs to match Isogen's. There is a lot missing and some of the ones supplied are quite basic. We are going to be mixing existing CadWorx Isometrics with new Plant 3D Isometrics, I was hoping they would look similar.

Looks like another job to do.

Message 4 of 5

Hi,

I have raised this to our product development team. We are actively work on this. I will keep you posted if i hear any updates from them. Do let me know, if you have any concern.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 5 of 5

Any idea of a release date, it does not have to be complete.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost