AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isometric messages for pipe supports

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
R.Hoesel
539 Views, 2 Replies

Isometric messages for pipe supports

On my isometric drawing I want to have some special Annotations for pipe Supports. I want to see the fields Reference and SupportType as Annotations on my Isometric. I tried to define in my isoconfig.xml as follows:

<ComponentScheme Name="SupportType" AnnotationStyle="Standard" Enabled="true" Grouping="true" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="Always" Filter="Support" Fields="SupportType" />

I did the same for the support reference, but both doesn´t show up on my isometric drawing.

Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
h_eger
in reply to: R.Hoesel

Hello acadbert,

the two fields that you have on the isometric unfortunately not want to be transferred to the PCF file.

Both "Support Type" and "Reference" are only in the file manager and report creator available.

It is not possible to transfer data fields in the PCF export this is hard coded.

The only field that is available to you is the TAG of support.
The entry looks like this:

Code:

<ComponentScheme Name="SupportTag" AnnotationStyle="WipeCircle" Enabled="true" Grouping="true" Tag="XX" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="Always" Filter="Support" Fields="TAG" />

Best Regards

Hartmut

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: h_eger

I needed the TAG to show up under the Item bubble so I added what's in BOLD to the isoconfig.xml

Original Syntax:  <ComponentScheme Name="SupportStandard" Filter="Support" Format="{0}" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" Grouping="true" LeaderStyle="Always" AnnotationStyle="Standard" Fields="SUPPORTSTANDARD"/>

Changed Syntax:  <ComponentScheme Name="SupportStandard" AnnotationStyle="Standard" Format="{0}" Enabled="true" Grouping="true" Tag="XX" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="AsNeeded" Filter="SupportTag" Fields="TAG"/>

and I also added this to the Filters near the bottom of the same XML:

<Filter Name="SupportTag" Value="Type LIKE 'Support*'"/>

Worked for me.  Make sure you actually TAG the support too or nothing will show up in the ISO.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost