AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isometric attributes not linked to project

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hwood818
407 Views, 2 Replies

Isometric attributes not linked to project

I am trying to create an isometric titleblock template and I have all of the attributes linked to an excel file.  It all works good.  Now I am trying to add attributes that are not linked to anything, an excel file or the project.  For example, the attributes in the revision status and issuance date.  After I run the iso I open the file and try to edit the titleblock and only the attributes that are linked to something are available for me to edit.  How do I get a non-linked attribute to show up in the iso titleblock?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
eadkins73
in reply to: hwood818

Have you tried adding them as custom properties in the drawing properties of the project setup?  I have done this for other drawing and it seems to work well.  But I have not tried it for isos yet.

Ed

Ed Adkins
EA2 Engineering
www.ea2eng.com
Message 3 of 3
hwood818
in reply to: eadkins73

Thank you for your reply. It seems when I add the custom properties as you suggested, they are not available as attributes to add in the isometric titleblock. The isometrics seem to have their own set of drawing properties. (Unless I'm not doing it correctly).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost