AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isogen always generates the same line number

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
abilioramos
434 Views, 4 Replies

Isogen always generates the same line number

I all I have some problems with Isogen in this project.

When I try to generate one isometric and select one line number from the check list, it generate always the same line number doesn't matter what line I chose.

Can Autodesk check what is wrong?

Her is the link for the file:

http://www.pipedrafting.com/40155.zip
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
abilioramos
in reply to: abilioramos

Hello any one please!!!!
Message 3 of 5
sivapd

Hi Abilio, I am able to extract the Iso's OK for your project. In project manager, switch to Isometric DWG tab, right clock on the line number and create iso. See if it producing the correct iso.
Thanks, Siva (Autodesk)

Siva Thankappan
Technical Sales, Plant Solutions, Asia Pacific
Autodesk Singapore
Message 4 of 5
abilioramos

Thanks Siva, the way you described it works

But this is what I'm doing:

1 - I go to Iso Panel "Ribbon" and click on Production ISO, in the popup dialog box I filter for the line number P30025 press next (see img01).

2 - Them I select the Iso Type "Check" Check the overwright checkbox and click create (see img02).

3 - Them I open the generated Iso but the line is the P33003, in the Bottom Right corner the line number is P33003 and not P30025 (see img03).

This is for all the lines that I select If i use the filter or simply select one form the list, the isometric generated is always the P33003.

Also if you go to the project manager, switch to Isometric DWG tab right click on the check folder, select Production Iso you will get the popup dialog box, them filter or not, and all the process that I have described repeats all again.

Can you check what is wrong?
Message 5 of 5
sivapd

Looks like a bug with the filter. Try without filter. I willreport to our testers.

Thanks, Siva (Autodesk)

Siva Thankappan
Technical Sales, Plant Solutions, Asia Pacific
Autodesk Singapore

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost