AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Contributor
Erdemlix
Message 1 of 4 (348 Views)

Is There no Slipon Flange At DIN Catalogs?

348 Views, 3 Replies
03-24-2011 03:08 AM

Hi All

I have a question about Specs and Catalogs. I Know that there are some different types of Slipon Flange (for ex DIN 2573, for ex  DIN 2576) . But I couldt find this into the "DIN EN Pipes and Fittings EN", "DIN Pipes and Fittings Catalog","CustomParts Metric Catalogs".

Am I missing some points to find or is there no slip on flange at DIN Catalogs which Plant3D Content.

Thanks for replies.

Contributor
Erdemlix
Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)

Re: Is There no Slipon Flange At DIN Catalogs?

06-11-2012 06:20 AM in reply to: Erdemlix

Hi all,

I believe P3D still has not slip on flange type in the specs. Am i right?  

Employee
PeterQuinn
Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

06-11-2012 10:02 AM in reply to: Erdemlix

We have them in the ASME catalog. Can you point me in the direction of the DIN standard for SO flanges?

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Mentor
Ahmed1081975
Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)

02-04-2013 03:16 AM in reply to: PeterQuinn

Hi Autodesk Support

In the ASME Catalog Had the Slip on Flange as ANIS STD Dimension, so where is the Slip on Flange Dimension in

DIN DIN Catalog ????

Regards,

Ahmed Helal

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community