I cannot add additional attributes to the title block. I created additional properties in the project details. Those additional attributes will not be shown in the generated ISOs.
I set up the title block the following way:
1. Go into the isometric dwg settings\title block and dispplay
2. Click on setup title block
3. Click on title block attributes in the ribbom.
4. Select the additional properties I made and place
5. Click on map attributes...
6. With the scroll down menu I select the proper attributes
Than I save everything and return.
But this does not want to work.
Actually when I go back to the title block setup and double click on the title block the default attributes are in the block.
What did I wrong?
Solved! Go to Solution.
When dealing with the Custom properties, use the "field" command to place them. Do this in the Title Block Setup, where you would normally place the Attributes. The Attributes work for everything else. Only this section it doesn't. The positives from using the fields, is that the fields throughout all the Isometrics will update if the properties are changed.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register