AutoCAD Plant 3D General

Distinguished Contributor
Arun_Kumar_K
Message 1 of 4 (220 Views)

ISO annotion of certain text and co-ordinates to be switched off

220 Views, 3 Replies
09-12-2012 02:20 AM

Isometric generated from the software carries information on 1. Elevation of Pipe, East and North Coordinates, whereever elevation changes and tapping is taken.We need to switch of only the east and North coordinate and elevation of pipe should not to be turned off.Also, the drawing space carries more information about the size of pipeline, Tee's sizes, how to switch off that too, these are not required as already the information are available in the BOM. .Please see the attached folder contained a drawing explaining the above. These informations causing our drawing more clumpsy.

Active Contributor
lyowbeen
Message 2 of 4 (197 Views)

Re: ISO annotion of certain text and co-ordinates to be switched off

09-12-2012 08:22 PM in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

I have the same issue and I don't know how to do that either.

aiacono
Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

09-14-2012 07:01 AM in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Hi.

I've resolved this problem recently..

open your file "isoconfig.xml"; (I suggested to open it with Note++ spftware to have a better view of file),

This file is into your iso style folder...

Go to the bottom of the file in the "Filters" area, find and remove this row:

<Filter Name="OfflineInstrumentBranchStartComp" Value="Type LIKE 'TEE*' OR Type = 'Olet'" />

after this, save file and produce a new iso...

Bye.

Package Engineer
BELLELLI ENGINEERING S.P.A.
ITALY
www.bellellieng.com
Distinguished Contributor
Arun_Kumar_K
Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)

09-14-2012 09:21 PM in reply to: aiacono

I did what you mentioned, but still the coordinates and elevation are showing at the sockolets.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community