AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO annotion of certain text and co-ordinates to be switched off

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Arun_Kumar_K
424 Views, 3 Replies

ISO annotion of certain text and co-ordinates to be switched off

Isometric generated from the software carries information on 1. Elevation of Pipe, East and North Coordinates, whereever elevation changes and tapping is taken.We need to switch of only the east and North coordinate and elevation of pipe should not to be turned off.Also, the drawing space carries more information about the size of pipeline, Tee's sizes, how to switch off that too, these are not required as already the information are available in the BOM. .Please see the attached folder contained a drawing explaining the above. These informations causing our drawing more clumpsy.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lyowbeen
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

I have the same issue and I don't know how to do that either.

Message 3 of 4
aiacono
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Hi.

I've resolved this problem recently..

open your file "isoconfig.xml"; (I suggested to open it with Note++ spftware to have a better view of file),

This file is into your iso style folder...

Go to the bottom of the file in the "Filters" area, find and remove this row:

<Filter Name="OfflineInstrumentBranchStartComp" Value="Type LIKE 'TEE*' OR Type = 'Olet'" />

after this, save file and produce a new iso...

Bye.

Package Engineer
BELLELLI ENGINEERING S.P.A.
ITALY
www.bellellieng.com
Message 4 of 4
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: aiacono

I did what you mentioned, but still the coordinates and elevation are showing at the sockolets.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost