AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Error: 48] Unknown Error in PISOGEN

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Prazeres
1789 Views, 4 Replies

[Error: 48] Unknown Error in PISOGEN

Hello.

I have a problem when trying to generate ISO's. I have a laptop and a desktop, and i installed the trial version in boths. In each computer i started a poject, i draw some pipe lines and in the desktop all allright it generate the iso, but in the laptop give me the error of the tittle. i tried to reinstall the software but the problem remains, i formatted the hard-drive an installed it again, but the problem still there.

what is the problem!?!?!?!

Using in boths computers a windows 7 x64 and AutoCAD plant 3d 2011 x64.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Prazeres

Hi,

Could you go to the Isogen folder in your project. There you will find the different Isogen types. In each type folder there is a file with the extension .fls, this file points to all necessary files needed for Isogen to create ISO's. Sometimes you need to add the entire path to each line, so instead of isogen\final\final.opl you need to make it (for example) c:\projects\AutoCADPlant3D\Isogen\final\final.opl 

I don't know why, but in some occasions that seems to do the trick.

Regards,

Barend-Jan (BJ) van Zijtveld

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

See the attachment. This is the way i found where it can be done.Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same problem while trying to make a production iso and also i have a different error which says only "No quickiso isogen.fls in this project" But isogen.fls already exists in the project folder.

I need an urgent help please.....

Message 5 of 5
dennis_thol

I had the same problem but with another solution!

My project file was directed on a shared network place and 3dp could probably not reach it there. So I changed it to my hard drive and boom! IT WORKED.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost