AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment creation

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Ikhelua
363 Views, 8 Replies

Equipment creation

pls what could cause a nozzle not be selected when one presses CTRL+ LEFT CLICK?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Attila.Vallyon
in reply to: Ikhelua

In the 2014 version that feature was removed. Instead use the edit "pencil" icon beside the nozzle.

Regards,
Attila Vallyon
Message 3 of 9
EricNyh

I've found that if you are in the 2D Wireframe display mode, the CTRL+Left click doesn't seem to work.

Message 4 of 9
PeterQuinn
in reply to: EricNyh

I just tried it in 2014 Ext 1- it does select, it's just difficult to tell that you've selected a nozzle. 

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 9
PeterQuinn
in reply to: PeterQuinn

By the way, nothing was removed in the 2014 release.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 9
Ikhelua

Thanks Peter. The thing is, I have 7 nozzles on a vessel. only 2 of them could be selected individually using CTRL + Left click. Is there any other method for editing nozzles? What is 2014 Ext 1 pls?

Message 7 of 9
Ikhelua
in reply to: EricNyh

Thanks EricNyh. But my vessel was in realistic mode and yet only 2 out of the 7 nozzles could be edited. Your subsequent suggestions may be useful pls

Message 8 of 9
PeterQuinn

2014 Ext 1 is shorthand for AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 Extension 1.

Extension 1 is available on the Subscription Center and has some new features and product updates.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 9 of 9
Ikhelua

Thanks.But you have just answered a part ot my questions. Could you please still look at the remaining ones?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost