AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Nozzle Tags

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
MMSW
552 Views, 1 Reply

Equipment Nozzle Tags

Hi guys,

I'd like to first thank the P3D team for improving the equipment nozzle creation interface, it is much more workable now. the only issue is when adding a nozzle to a equipment , there is a place where you can type a number for the nozzle, in my case "4a" for example, but after closing the menu, the nozzle name changes back to what was assigned by the software initially. I then have to assign a tag for the nozzle for the change in the nozzle name to take place.

It would be also nice if we could have the nozzle sorted by name in the drop down menu.

Regards

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
robinsj
in reply to: MMSW

We're glad you like the new nozzle interface! To make the nozzle number stay put, you have to click the close button in the upper tag part of the dialog box. 824i6956E491B389F31D. We do have a defect logged, however, to make this a smoother process.

As for sorting the drop-down list by name--we will definitely consider it when we upgrade this feature.

Thanks for your thoughtful suggestions!

Joan

Joan Robins
Sr Technical Writer
Autodesk Plant Solutions - AEC
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost