AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database is busy unhandled exception

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ITM3mexicana
630 Views, 2 Replies

Database is busy unhandled exception

Good day I have the following error everytime I try to open the project properties to modify them. It was running smoothly till a couple of hours ago when it suddenly started to appear when i tried to launch it. Attached image below

databasebusy.jpg

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
EileenForan
in reply to: ITM3mexicana

Hi FRendon:

It looks like this question was also posted to the Ask the Expert feature on AutoCAD Plant Exchange. Was Nicole able to help you?

Here is Nicole's response:

Good Day Fernando,

Thank you for your question.  This error means that database is locked by somebody else. 

When committing the changes SQLite acquires database exclusive lock which prevents other writes to the database. In this case a project could be on a network and somebody else has un-terminated transaction. 

Make sure that all project sessions on all machines are terminated (close AutoCAD) . Than start them again.

If that doesn't work, is it possible that you shut down AutoCAD Plant 3D through the Task Manager? If so, the database connection may not have closed A reboot should close the original database connection.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Eileen

Eileen Foran
Community Program Manager
Autodesk Plant Solutions
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
auto_2013
in reply to: EileenForan

Hello there!

I got the same error message and none of recommended solutions has yet worked out! I contacted AD Help; however, I was encouraged to look over the GroupDiscussions!

Actually I did! And I found out that this problem has happened for a lot of students before! I reinstalled the Mocrosoft Net Framework 4! It didn't solve the issue as well! I repaired/ reinstalled the Plant 3d on my PC, nothing worked out!

I would be very grateful if you help me out!

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost