AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change BOP annotation to meters in Ortho drawings?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
SEATEN
1101 Views, 1 Reply

Change BOP annotation to meters in Ortho drawings?

Hello!

I want to define an expression that shows the bottom of pipe annotation in meters in ortho drawings and not millimeters which is default.

I have used the default BOP annotation as a template and created my own annotation format as seen in the attached image. Right now it looks like "  vg +2848 m (since the numbers are in millimeters), but I want it to look like  vg +2.848 m".

Simply, I want to add an expression to the annotation format which divides the BOP value by 1000. But I do not know what to write to achieve this.

Can anyone help me?

I use Plant 3D 2014.bop.jpg

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
irene.radcliffe
in reply to: SEATEN

Hi there,

Have a look at this link, there's a video here that may help you.  It worked fine for me, but like the gentleman who started the thread, I'm still looking for a way to show the elevation with only 2 decimal places.  At the moment, it comes in with eight!!  

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Plant-3D/Ortho-Annotation-Elevation-Tag/m-p/4505403/highlight/...

Hope it helps!  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost