AutoCAD Plant 3D General

Distinguished Contributor
EricNyh
Message 1 of 1 (200 Views)

Centerlines in drawings - New piping vs. Existing piping

200 Views, 0 Replies
04-01-2013 07:37 PM

I'm in the process of creating my first orthos with P3D 2013.

We normally show our existing piping/centerlines in color 252 so that the line work comes out very lightly when plotted.  New piping/centerlines are then plotted so that they will stand out from the existing lines & background .  Is there a way of doing this with Plant?

It seems that ALL centerlines, in a single viewport, are placed on the same layer, even if they are on lines with a status of new, existing or demo.  I must say I am baffled by this.

What are others doing to work with this?

Regards.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community