AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Editor Size Range -10000MM - -10000MM

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
aaron_simpson
315 Views, 0 Replies

Catalog Editor Size Range -10000MM - -10000MM

I've been working with Actuators recently, and last time I recall working with them I didn't have any problems, but today my workflow is not going as well.

I've noticed that now when I add a new size to my component for some reason the size shows up as undefined (as it should), but when I save the changes and begin using the filters to find my part they show up under a different size range than usual.  Instead of showing up under the usual location 0 - 0 I have to filter for the size range -10000MM - -10000MM.

Filter.png

I've also noticed that when I change my view to show part sizes I am able to find exactly what sizes are causing the problem.  My problem is that all the sizes I've added recently are the sizes that are causing the problem.  In the picture below there is only one size that is wrong, but recently every new size I add has this same size no matter what information I have for that size part.

Part_Sizes.png

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost