AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Builder - Export to Excel - no preview

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Arch_art
939 Views, 7 Replies

Catalog Builder - Export to Excel - no preview

Hi, every one

No sure what went wrong. the exported excel file from catalog builder doesn't have preview at all, how do I know which dimension is which? Any one can help?

no preview.png

Plus, how can I specify a set of customized size? No the one that is already in the catalog builder, but the one you need to enter to match whatever you have in the product catalog.

Cheers,

Peggy Lin

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
winner117
in reply to: Arch_art

Same problem.....
No preview and double title......

Message 3 of 8
≡ EqVert ≡

I have the same problem on Plant 2017. I have checked on several computers with various configuration. Please tell, only at me or it is Plant 2017 mistake?

Message 4 of 8
maxpiper

Does anyone have an answer for this problem? My Plant 3D Catalog Editor export to Excel was working well until two days ago and now the export is missing the preview image and all of the normally hidden row and columns are showing.

Message 5 of 8
maxpiper
in reply to: maxpiper

Still no answer for this problem??

Message 6 of 8
in reply to: maxpiper

the same issue 

no preview and double title......

i have try my two computers ,but the same

excel process is still running!

plz expert!!!

Message 7 of 8
ian.curtin
in reply to: 285552424

Hi All,

I just ran a "Export to catalog builder" operation and like all of yourselves it did not provide me with a preview but it exported the preview images separately.  It exported PNG files of the previews with the dimensions shown (shown as letters as per the "Piping Component Editor" tab).  For the particular catalog that I exported I am able to match the PNG file to the correct tab on my excel spread sheet.  Note: where the preview is common to more than one component then Plant 3d only exported one preview. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ian

Message 8 of 8
in reply to: ian.curtin

no previw dosenot effect build but feel not good 

how to fix it!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost