AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Plant 3D Catalog Colors

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
david.flores
688 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad Plant 3D Catalog Colors

What color is used for the Catalog items in Autocad Plant 3D?

When I look at any item in the catalog editor (ASME Pipes and Fittings as an example), the image preview is a greyish color.

My custom blocks are usually white, so the image from the PNG file is a dark charcoal color. What color should I use so that my custom items look the same as those in the catalog?

Thanks

David Flores

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dave.wolfe
in reply to: david.flores

The default grey used by Plant is RGB: 231, 240, 255. If you use that color for the layer when you draw the object, it should come out looking closer to the default iimages I think.

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

Tips and Tricks on our blog: ASTI blog
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Plant 3D Wish list
Message 3 of 3
david.flores
in reply to: dave.wolfe

Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying or in any way using this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender, and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AVERTISSEMENT:
Ce message est destiné uniquement à la personne ou à l’organisation à laquelle il est adressé et il peut contenir des informations privilégiées, confidentielles ou non divulgables en vertu de la loi. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire du présent message ni la personne chargée de remettre le présent message à son destinataire, il vous est strictement interdit de le divulguer, de le distribuer, de le copier ou de l’utiliser de quelque façon que ce soit. Si vous avez reçu la présente communication par erreur, veuillez en aviser l’expéditeur et détruire ou effacer tous les exemplaires que vous avez reçus.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost