AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application does not support just-in-time debugging

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Chemengkiddies
2816 Views, 1 Reply

Application does not support just-in-time debugging

Hi, First time user here (Also sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm running a Student Version of AutoCAD Plant 3D and am unsure if there's a separate forum for support) As stated above, I am running AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 student version on my home PC with the education 3 year license and am using this program to create a P&ID diagram for a current project. After creating a new project through the project manager, I attempted to create a P&ID drawing from the project manager tab. After entering a new file name, I clicked OK and I received an error; "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the Application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. Filer error Application does not support just-in-time (JIT) debugging. See the end of this message for details." Now I have searched through the forums for similar error messages and seems that some people have it as a hardware issue or there's a problem with Microsoft .NET framework. I have repaired .NET framework and my graphics adapter driver is updated to the latest version yet I am still getting this error. Since AutoCAD is mainly for the workforce, does it matter that I am using a consumer grade graphics card? Currently using Nvidia GTX 670 if its necessary. What can I do to fix this problem? Is there even a solution? If needed I can upload the error message that I got with all the details.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jabowabo
in reply to: Chemengkiddies

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost