AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcement: AutoCAD Plant3D Content packs Apps

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rajsekarpillai
976 Views, 3 Replies

Announcement: AutoCAD Plant3D Content packs Apps

https://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/PLNT3D/en/List/Search?productline=PLNT3D&query=&facet=&collection...

Autodesk Plant Content Team proudly announces the launch of Plant3D content packs apps in AutoCAD Plant3D EXCHANGE Apps store. Please refer the above link for more information.

Today onwards, we will be pushing all the content packs from Plant Exchange site to Plant3D EXCHANGE Apps store. We will update and maintain the content packs from Plant3D EXCHANGE Apps store only. So please stay updated.

Currently, the content packs installer is compatible only with 64-bit and eventually we will add support to 32-bit as well.

Please let us know what you think!

Thanks!

S. R. Rajasekaran
Product Manager
Plant Solutions - AEC
Autodesk, Inc.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dennis
in reply to: rajsekarpillai

Discovered some "magic".  My content folder is on my second drive, E:, and the MSI install found it just fine.  Smiley Very Happy

Now the oddities with the first spec I tested: PN01CA1S01

1) As i am drawing in the pipe, it doesn't show up, until i end the command.  Compared to the CS150-Flanged spec and it was working fine.

2) All the valves are coming in as Placeholders.

I tried this with both an existing project and a new project

Message 3 of 4
rajsekarpillai
in reply to: dennis

We simulated your scenario (not on E drive) on AutoCAD Plan3D 2014 and 2014 Ex1. The results are negative and we don’t find any issues that you have mentioned above.

The new PIP specs content pack is pertaining to new ASME catalogs content pack, so please download the latest ASME catalog and try with PIP spec on new AutoCAD Plant3D project.

Please let us know your findings.

Thanks & Regards,

S. R. Rajasekaran
Product Manager
Plant Solutions - AEC
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 4
dennis
in reply to: rajsekarpillai

I reinstalled first the catalogs and then the PIP specs.  Made up a new project.  Discovered that somehow my Hardware Accl had "turned off", so turned it back on.  That seems to have taken care of the display issue while drawing in pipe, though it is odd that it was fine on the other spec.

Then, my bad, I discovered the valve i was placing in a 4" pipe was only for 30" pipe and larger.  So, was getting the placeholder instead.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost