AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTO Flange

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
blorich
1280 Views, 2 Replies

AUTO Flange

So for my current project my AUTO Flange isn't working.  I checked the default project(which I made no changes to) and it works.  I checked my compund joints and its setup correctly idecitcal to the default project.  For the simple joints the only thing I had to change was allowing 125lb flanges to connect to 150.  Would that be the reason why It wont auto flange?

I am also using a custom spec, which has flanges, gaskets and bolts, because I can place them in seperatly and they will connect.  

SOLVED see next post, new question there!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
blorich
in reply to: blorich

I solved my own problem, it was the fact that the valve was a 125lb with a 150 lb flange, I have over come this by removing the requirement for a pressure class at the moment.   Although i find it weird that the Compund joint was not grabing the information from the simple joint that allows me to add a 150lb flange to a 125 valve.

NEW question, while im routing pipe and i hit "f" for fitting and I add an elbow, then I want to add a flange to that elbow, it auto throws a 1" long peice of pipe inbetween the elbow and the flange, and I dont want it, how can I make that stop?

SOLVED my gosh i jst need to look harder lol, now im just talking to myself.  Just below is the Pipe segments where it says 1".

Message 3 of 3
saha28ret
in reply to: blorich

The issue is to create Auto Flange while routing the pipe for certain length. (i.e) if i'm routing a pipe for 24meters, the flange should create automatically in all 6meters of length. is it possible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost