AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3do command switches to pan command

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
854 Views, 1 Reply

3do command switches to pan command

Hello,

I have a problem with Plant 3d 2014. Whenever I input the 3do command, or the 3dfo or I press any orbit command the moment I move the mouse in any direction the command switches to pan command and the 3d gizmo converts to a hand. I can use the command only if I first click mouse1 and drag but the moment I release the button the command  switches to pan. Even my custom command '3dorbitctr' which is assigned to ctrl+m2 button acts the same way: the moment I release the mouse button1 it switches to pan command.

What went wrong from yesterday 'till today? Nobody worked on my computer and I didi't install/uninstall anything nor I cleaned the computer of junk files.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Just found out that the all the 3do's commands do not work anymore in AutoCad 2010 simple and AutoCad Mechanical 2010!!!! I enter 3do and a hand with pan command activates. The thing is that in the command line shows only that I've inputted the 3do command. It does not change when my command changes to pan.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost