I'm hoping someone else has this problem and a solution because it's driving me nuts. I'm trying to create a whole new set of instrument bubbles and annotations for a three line setup. I've followed all the proper instructions and tried everything I can think of but in most of the symbols the wipeouts will only block the circle graphic but will not block the straight lines if the text is too long. As I said I have tried everything I can think of but can not get any consistency in this problem.
Any great ideas out there?
Thanks but that is not the problem. When I'm in the block editor working on the block the wipeout workd fine, blanking all the graphics under it and all the bubble graphics are under it. But when I insert the block the wipeout will only block the circle part of the block but none of the straight lines.
Attach the file if you're still having an issue with this. I had something similar happen to me when I was creating a few dynamic blocks and for me it ended up being I had multiple wipeouts on top of each other.
I got it fixed eventually. I found out a couple of things. First it works best if you setup the stacking and the wipeouts before you create the blocks. Everytime I tried to correct the stacking or the wipeouts in the blocks editor I got very inconsistant results. And second you just have to be very meticulous in setting the stretch commands. I was doing so many of them in a row that you tend to get a bit sloppy. Once I went back and started from scratch and drank a lot of coffee I eventually got everything to work.
Thanks for the offer.