AutoCAD P&ID General

Active Contributor
Jan-TSpD
Message 11 of 14 (264 Views)

Re: Valve is replaced when assigning tag

12-05-2013 12:06 AM in reply to: Jan-TSpD

Hello,

i think i found a solution to the problem. I have changed the value "Gate valve" to a value used in the project (this case "Algemen afsluiter") in the file "PIP_Metric_PnIdPart.xml"

Attached a screenshot of it.

Regards, Jan

Active Contributor
Jan-TSpD
Message 12 of 14 (256 Views)

12-05-2013 07:02 AM in reply to: Jan-TSpD

Hello, i have found the solution to this problem.

The value "Gate valve" in the PIP_Metric_PnIdPart.xml has to be replaced with a value from the used project.

Attached a screenshot

regards, Jan

Mentor
craig.wood
Message 13 of 14 (150 Views)

02-10-2014 05:09 PM in reply to: Jan-TSpD

Jan - Great finding! I've been looking for a solution for this for nearly 2 years!

Autodesk - Please replace "Gate Valve Style" with "General Valve Style" around line 139 in both "PIP_Metric_PnIdPart.xml" (Metric) and "PnIdPart.xml" (Imperial) as the new default setting in order to fix this issue.

Thanks!

Craig

Active Contributor
Jan-TSpD
Message 14 of 14 (141 Views)

02-11-2014 12:14 AM in reply to: craig.wood
Hello Craig,

Had some sleepless nights also.

Please accept as solution or kudos.

Regards,

Met vriendelijke groet,
Jan Harink, TSpD BV
Steenkampsweg 12a
7665 RA Albergen
Tel. 06 5492 7850

K.v.K. te Enschede, Nr. 08159019
BTW nr.: NL 8201.70.628.B.01
P Think before you print

The information contained in this message and its attachments is intended only for the use of the addressee and confidential and/or legally privileged. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. TSpD BV is not liable for any viruses contained in this e-mail message and/or in the attachment(s). TSpD BV cannot be held responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for and/or in connection with any consequences and/or damage resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch and receipt of the content of this e-mail. If you received the message in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy or delete the message.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community