AutoCAD P&ID General

crraimundo
Message 1 of 4 (615 Views)
Accepted Solution

Update Tags valves

615 Views, 3 Replies
03-13-2013 07:27 PM

I use AutoCad P&ID 2013.

When I insert several valves and revised after the flowchart, I have to exclude some valves. There renaming the tags automatically. For example: I have the tags 101, 102, 103 .... and I have to delete the valve 102. Is there any automatic way to do the valve 103 to be renamed 102.

Distinguished Contributor
cadwomen
Message 2 of 4 (588 Views)

Betreff: Update Tags valves

03-14-2013 02:09 AM in reply to: crraimundo

NO

and why shoud , so all your list that you have send to order or athor people are wrong ?

cw

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
crraimundo
Message 3 of 4 (566 Views)

Re: Update Tags valves

03-14-2013 05:46 PM in reply to: crraimundo

No, I say change the tags automatically before sending to the client. Because sometimes the reviews is necessary to remove some valves previously thought necessary.
Of course, after sending the flowchart for cliente, you can no longer change the tags.

*Expert Elite*
Rave.Tam
Message 4 of 4 (522 Views)

Re: Update Tags valves

03-18-2013 06:33 AM in reply to: crraimundo

You can probably reset the autogen last used value to 100. But then, when you insert a valve, the tag will be 101, which caused the duplicate tag error message  box  to shows. Then you can click the next button to try the next number.

In my company, we have another field that mark whether the tag can be changed or not. We can then export to excel to do filtering and generate the tag there.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Check out my blog http://lazcad.com

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community