AutoCAD P&ID General

Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Substitution of SLINEs - not always in the right click menu?

239 Views, 1 Replies
09-19-2012 10:36 PM

Hi All,

I am tidying up some P&ID drawings from colleagues and have discovered that some some of the SLINES are the wrong type.  On most I have been able to right click and choose SUBSTITUTE from the menu that appears, and they change easily.  

The remaining lines don't have the SUBSTITUTE option in the right click menu.  I had thought that perhaps these had detached themselves from the database, however an AUDIT of the drawing doesn't fix it, and the lines still have all their tag properties intact.

Has anyone come across this before, and if so, how do I fix it so that I can substitute?  I'd prefer not to have to redraw all of these!

Michael.

Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)

Re: Substitution of SLINEs - not always in the right click menu?

09-19-2012 11:56 PM in reply to: michael.lucas

Additional to above - all SLINEs in our drawings that are connected to off page connectors have the no substitute issue, though some others do as well.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community