AutoCAD P&ID General

Mentor
craig.wood
Message 21 of 23 (231 Views)

Re: Problem Off Page Connector 2014 in large project

09-12-2013 09:27 AM in reply to: jameselston

James,

Not sure what issues you might be experiencing. If you're running 2014, you shouldn't have many issues. I can personally testify that this utility works like a charm. Our project has some 420 P&IDs containing over 4200 Off-Page Connectors and using this utilty has saved us tons of time and issues.

What specific issues is it causing?

Thanks,

Craig

Message 22 of 23 (228 Views)

09-12-2013 09:37 AM in reply to: jameselston

Hi,

I agree with Craig. The utility works well and has saved my bacon! Sorry you're having issues and hope you come right. Hopefully Autodesk will release a patch for this known issue soon.

*Expert Elite*
Rave.Tam
Message 23 of 23 (207 Views)

09-14-2013 05:31 AM in reply to: jameselston
If you think this free plugin is too good to be true, why don't you pay me a hundred bucks and i'll make sure I create one that works for you. And if you think the plugin doesn't "smell" right, then i must be an idiot to publish the source code along with the plugin.

And the reason why there's only a few posting that it works is because there are people in this world that often take things for granted and never say thanks after they got the plugin working. (I appreciate all who have thanks and given me a kudo).

If you have not gotten it to work, please reply and post the error's you have encountered and also what problem it is causing. But I think you already got it working (prove me wrong).
If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Check out my blog http://lazcad.com

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community