AutoCAD P&ID General

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

P&I.D. 2012 Line numbering of branches

274 Views, 1 Replies
07-22-2013 04:37 AM

I'm sure this is an easy one but for the life of me I can't remember it.

When running lines on the P&ID what is the setting so branches off a line do not inherit that lines number.

Basically currently if I run a header and give it a line number every branch I put off it gets that number.

Thanks.

Product Support
quentin.contreras
Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)

Re: P&I.D. 2012 Line numbering of branches

07-22-2013 09:55 AM in reply to: philip_tyrrell

As you are drawing the sline coming off the tagged line, you have options at the command prompt or hit the down arrow to get the pop up list. You want to select New sline group, this will place the sline without inherting the properties from the line it is coming off of.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Quentin Contreras

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community