AutoCAD P&ID General

Message 1 of 3 (409 Views)

Off Page Connector Problem

409 Views, 2 Replies
08-28-2013 08:00 AM

I recently updated/miragted to Autocad Plant 2014 from 2013.  In addition to the problem of taking way too long to make the connection, I have noticed that some of my connected lines do not show the From or To as being connected to the next drawing in the database even though the line is in fact connected.  It just shows ?-?.  Has anyone else had with this problem?

Product Support
quentin.contreras
Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)

Re: Off Page Connector Problem

08-29-2013 03:39 PM in reply to: stephanie.barrier

Thank you for posting the issues you are having for time taken for OPC's to connect and the ?-? being placed in the database. These P&ID 2014 items have actaully been brought to the P&ID development team attention already and they are working to address these issue in the near future. Please check the P&ID updates page to the latest downloads.

P&ID Updates and Service Packs

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Quentin Contreras
Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)

Re: Off Page Connector Problem

09-04-2013 07:36 AM in reply to: stephanie.barrier

Is there a way to use the method in 2013 of picking the OPC you want to connect with, instead of the software searching for it?  If there was an option of doing it one way or the other that would be very helpful.  It was so fast and easy before.  And the connection always showed up in the database as well.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community