AutoCAD P&ID General

MK531977
Message 11 of 13 (472 Views)

Re: Control Valves substitutions problem

01-07-2013 03:12 AM in reply to: hiddink

Hello,

i have got the same problems with the control valves. Of course deleting of this substitution file works, but changing every cv that has the same issue is very unproductive and waste of time.

Is there any other solution to this problem? 

Distinguished Contributor
Tee.Dee
Message 12 of 13 (411 Views)

02-11-2013 06:22 PM in reply to: MK531977

This fix didnt work for me either.  This program is supposed to save time instead it just seems to create endless problems that have no fix.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Contributor
hardell
Message 13 of 13 (334 Views)

02-27-2013 05:46 AM in reply to: iq206

I´m so tired of this problem. I had it a couple of months ago, and fixed it by manually remove and add controlvalves.

Now it has appeared again and I can't just make it for hundreds of valves. It is not just possible in projects.

Autodesk: You must make a product that keep data consistent!!! It is the single most important thing with a P&ID processinformation software!

//Johan

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community