AutoCAD P&ID General

Message 1 of 3 (519 Views)

где храниться палитра инструментов P&ID

519 Views, 2 Replies
06-06-2013 06:51 AM

Здравствуйте! Сообщите, пожалуйста, где храниться палитра инструментовв P&ID 2013.

Выполняя проект, я создал много пользовательских элементов. Появилась необходимость передать их другому проектировщику. Как мне это сделать? Сообщите, пожалуйста, можно ли сделать шаблон проекта, чтобы его также можно было передать другим  пользователям. Заранее благодрю за отклик

Hello! Tell me please, where store the tool palette P&ID 2013. I created a lot of custom items. There was a need to transfer them to another designer. How can I do this? how to make a project template so that it also can be sent to other users? thank you.

Mentor
craig.wood
Message 2 of 3 (514 Views)

Re: где храниться палитра инструментов P&ID

06-06-2013 07:54 AM in reply to: mcray100500

See my post in the following thread:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-P-ID/How-add-customization-for-other-computers/m-p/3920857/hig...

Craig

If my answer is a solution to your issue, please click on "Accept as Solution" below.

Message 3 of 3 (504 Views)

Re: где храниться палитра инструментов P&ID

06-06-2013 10:29 PM in reply to: craig.wood

Thank you craig.wood!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community