AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

Valued Contributor
patpat78
Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)

need 3 row inextraction report properties for 1 field discret instrument

264 Views, 1 Replies
01-18-2013 02:23 AM

hello i have to solve a problem we use pid for extracting instrumentation list and  this works 

but i want to have 3 row in extraction for one field discreet instrument in autocad pid is it possible to do that ?

for exemple for us when we adding a Ph we need to know the ref of the Ph + cable +transmiters but in the pid we only put 1 bubble.. this must be 3 row in our excel files ..

any idea ?

thank's

Valued Contributor
georgeendrulat
Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)

Re: need 3 row inextraction report properties for 1 field discret instrument

01-18-2013 05:40 AM in reply to: patpat78

If there is nothing in P&ID for it to create the row reference about then it can not.  If you create an excel macro to fit that need I think that would end up being an easier time than creating linked/sub-objects in P&ID.  If these items are essentially data only and do not need a drawable visual object then honestly just do an excel macro.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community