AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

Contributor
hardell
Message 1 of 1 (378 Views)

control valve move & pistons without tags

378 Views, 0 Replies
09-21-2012 12:53 AM

Hi,

1. My Cv:s are not behaiving properly. When I use move or stretch command to move a couple of components, the actuator moves away from the cv. The body moves as it should but the actuator moves the double distance.

When I just move one cv it works fine. I think it something with the body symbol. I made it myself from a general valve symbol (just changed some lines).

2. There is alson al ot of cv junk in the datamanager. There are a lot of actuators (pistons) in the list, named as control valves but without a tag.

What is wrong. Anybody wwith a clue?

Best regards

//Johan

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community