AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

mcost
Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)
Accepted Solution

Stuck in the fly navigation mode

308 Views, 1 Replies
06-01-2012 12:42 PM

Somehow I think I changed my default “pan” navigation mode to be “fly” and I don’t know how to change it back.

When I click on the little hand in the navigation bar (the “pan tool”) I go into “fly mode” (crosshairs in the middle of my screen). I can change it to pan temporarily, but then it defaults back into fly mode. How do I fix this?

untitled.PNG

mcost
Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)

Re: Stuck in the fly navigation mode

06-04-2012 01:34 PM in reply to: mcost

I think I figured it out!

If anyone else is interested... I'm not sure this is the best answer, but deleting the "C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD P&ID 2011\R18.1\enu\Support\Profiles\FixedProfile.aws" file seemed to resolve the issue for me.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community