Do that to get back the line summary list:
Now the report is restored. Does this work for you?
The list is restored, but the same thing happened. This is really strange!
I tried purging the local data cache again, which didn't help. I also tried creating a report with a different name, but no luck there.
I copied the LineSummaryList from the program folder, so the problem shouldn't be there.
When I hit the save button the list changes (not the columns), see attachment, before and after save. The XML file changes as well.
I created a new project without copying the project settings from the other project and the problem was still there. I could not add or remove columns in the Line Summary List. All the other lists works fine.
I can recreate the issue. Sorry, my fault. I have tested it with Plant 3D 2014 and there it works fine. I have logged now the issue to our development department. As you have already said, I can confirm that export to Excel works fine. Thank you for your patience.
Just some food for thought...
The Report Creator is so much more powerful and will be worth learning in the long run. I actually learned how to use it pretty quickly with the help of an instructional video on youtube, along with the help of that 250 page whitepaper as a reference. I suggest starting there...you'll be glad you did